Terms and conditions
- This information is being collected solely for the purpose of delivery of rate notices by electronic mail.
- You must be the registered owner of the property address shown above to receive the rate notice by email.
- Council will, through its mailing house agent, issue each rate notice at least one month prior to the due date for payment.
- If you wish to stop receiving rate notices by email, you will need to advise Council in writing (notification by email will be accepted).
- If you own more than one property and register, you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued, matching the number of registrations received.
- Changes to your email address need to be submitted in writing. Please allow 30 days prior to the distribution date to ensure correct service delivery.
- Rate notices that are undelivered will continue to be issued through Australia Post.
- 8. For further information or assistance in registering for receipt of rates notices by email, please phone Council during office hours on 07 4656 0500.
This statement following the terms and conditions and the ‘I elect to receive my rate notice electronically….”
Quilpie Shire Council collects and manages personal information in the course of performing its activities, functions and duties. We respect the privacy of the personal information held by us. The way in which council manages personal information is governed by the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld). We are collecting your personal information in accordance with Local Government Act 2009 so that we can manage your contact details and provide you with an electronic rating notice. Generally, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Council unless we are required to do so by law, or unless you have given us your consent to such disclosure. However, in performing the above functions, we may need to disclose your personal information to open forms