Doing business with Council
If you are interested in supplying goods or services to us you can register on VendorPanel Marketplace for free.
VendorPanel Marketplace is an online system which allows us to search, nominate and invite local suppliers to quote. In turn, suppliers will receive an email notification with an invite to submit a quote. All the supplier is required to do is log in for details and then upload the quote.
This registration process does not mean that you are automatically a supplier to Council. Should you be engaged for work, you will be required to provide additional documentation.Registration Process
- Go to the VendorPanel Marketplace registration page
- Choose the relevant business category and enter your name and email. Supplier will then be sent an invitation to join VendorPanel Marketplace. Suppliers should register in all categories that best represent the goods and/or services available to us.
- Complete the business profile (once registered, suppliers are visible purchasing staff).
- Our staff can then send a request for quote to suppliers when relevant products/services are required.
- Suppliers can accept and submit a quote or tender.
- Our staff will assess quotations or tenders and award work to the selected supplier.
T26 20-21 Construction / Delivery of Dwelling (2/3) 3 – 4 Bedroom
Tenders documents can be obtained from Vendor Panel.
Tenders must be lodged via Vendor Panel by 23 December 2020. Tenders received after the closing date may not be considered.
Expression of Interest
Invitation to Quote – Treatment and control of pests – click here for more information – Treatment and Control of Pests
Expressions of Interest – Catering for ANZAC Day Eve Community BBQ Saturday 24 April 2021. Click here for more information – ANZAC Day Catering Public Notice
Expressions of Interest – Request for IT equipment for Community NFP Groups. Click here for more information – EOI IT Equipment