Doing business with Council
If you are interested in supplying goods or services to us you can register on VendorPanel Marketplace for free.
VendorPanel Marketplace is an online system which allows us to search, nominate and invite local suppliers to quote. In turn, suppliers will receive an email notification with an invite to submit a quote. All the supplier is required to do is log in for details and then upload the quote.
This registration process does not mean that you are automatically a supplier to Council. Should you be engaged for work, you will be required to provide additional documentation.Registration Process
- Go to the VendorPanel Marketplace registration page
- Choose the relevant business category and enter your name and email. Supplier will then be sent an invitation to join VendorPanel Marketplace. Suppliers should register in all categories that best represent the goods and/or services available to us.
- Complete the business profile (once registered, suppliers are visible purchasing staff).
- Our staff can then send a request for quote to suppliers when relevant products/services are required.
- Suppliers can accept and submit a quote or tender.
- Our staff will assess quotations or tenders and award work to the selected supplier.
Tender T02 19-20 Sale of Nissan UD Truck (Unit 53) and Dog Trailer (Unit 222)
Tenders closing at 2pm on Friday 13 September 2019 are invited for the purchase of a 2006 Nissan UD Truck (Unit 53) and Dog Trailer (Unit 222) which are surplus to Council’s requirements. Tenders must be submitted on the tender form. Details of the plant can be found in the tender documentation.