Make a payment
Rates notices are issued twice yearly. To ensure you receive the applicable discount, full payment MUST BE RECEIVED BY COUNCIL by the due date.
- By cash, cheque or credit card at the Quilpie Shire Council Administration Office;
- By posting your cheque to Quilpie Shire Council PO Box 57 Quilpie Q 4480;
- By telephoning the Quilpie Shire Council Administration Office on 07 4656 0500 with your credit card details;
- By BPay using biller code 504407 and the customer reference number stated on your rates notice; or
- By direct payment to Council’s bank account using your rates assessment as the reference (please contact the office for account details).