Quilpie Shire Council is made up of 5 Elected Members one of whom is the Mayor. General elections are held every four years. The 2016-2020 Council was sworn into office on Friday 01 April 2016.
Register of Interests
Section 295(1)(b) of the Local Government Regulation 2012 stipulates that Council must ensure a copy of the register of interests of councillors may be inspected by the public on its website.
To view each Councillor’s Register of Interests please click here.
Complaints against Councillors
In accordance with section 150DX of the Local Government Act (2009) Council is required to ensure that the public may inspect the part of a record that relates to outcomes of complaints against Councillors at the local government’s public office or on the local government’s website. The register contains details of the following matters:
- orders made about unsuitable meeting conduct;
- decisions about suspected inappropriate conduct referred to the Local Government;
- decisions made by the Councillor Conduct Tribunal (CCT) about whether Councillors engaged in misconduct;
- decisions by the Independent Assessor (IA) about dismissed complaints;
- decisions by the IA to take no further action about a complaint.
Meet the Councillors