The Department of Transport and Main Roads will be commencing reseal works on various sections of South West District roads from late November 2019. It is expected that these works will be completed in late January 2020, weather permitting.
Reseals are part of our ongoing maintenance program for the South West and are an important part of our overall maintenance program. Resealing our roads preserves the surface and improves the reliability of the road network.
Various sections of the below roads are scheduled for resealing:
- Warrego Highway (Mitchell – Morven)
- Warrego Highway (Morven – Charleville)
- Mitchell Highway (Barringun – Cunnamulla)
- Mitchell Highway (Cunnamulla – Charleville)
- Balonne Highway (Bollon – Cunnamulla)
- Cooper Developmental Road (Quilpie – Bundeena)
We plan to minimise traffic delays as much as possible by using traffic control, speed restrictions and single lane closures. We are asking that motorists slow down, drive carefully and follow the instructions of traffic controllers and construction signage and allow up to an additional 15 minutes for their journey through the work sites.
Any queries please call the Roma office on 4622 9511 (8:30am – 5:00pm) or email SouthWest.email@example.com