Join DAF Principal Extension Officer Mick Sullivan for this breeder management workshop in Quilpie, Wednesday 16 October 2019 at the Shire Hall from 9am – 1pm.
Mick’s range of expertise includes breeder management, cattle nutrition, genetics and beef business analysis. So come along and better discover what makes your breeders tick! Topics covered on the day:
- how to improve breeder reproductive performance
- importance of body condition score (BCS) to increase reproduction rates
- continuous vs. controlled joining
- gathering decision making data for culling
- breeder management tips & tricks
Morning tea and lunch is provided. Please RSVP by October 14 for catering purposes . To register please call Caitlyn Frazer on 0436 919 150 or online at https://bit.ly/2kvjssS