Please see the below notice from The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR).
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR will be commencing reseal works on various sections of South West District roads between 9 January 2018 and 19 February 2018, weather permitting.
Reseals are part of our ongoing maintenance program for the South West District and are an important part of the districts overall maintenance program. Resealing our roads preserves the surface and improves the reliability of the road network.
Roads scheduled for resealing are:
- Warrego Highway (Morven – Charleville)
- Mitchell Highway (Cunnamulla – Charleville)
- Mitchell Highway (Charleville – Augathella)
- Balonne Highway (Bollon – Cunnamulla)
- Cooper Developmental Road (Quilpie – Bundeena)
- Diamantina Developmental Road (Charleville – Quilpie)
- Diamantina Developmental Road (Quilpie – Windorah)
- Bulloo Developmental Road (Cunnamulla – Thargomindah)
- Bulloo Developmental Road (Thargomindah – Bundeena)
- Quilpie – Thargomindah Road
- Hungerford Road
- Quilpie – Adavale Road
We will try to minimise traffic delays as much as possible by using traffic control and speed restrictions. Motorists should slow down, drive carefully and follow the instructions of traffic controllers and construction signage and allow up to an additional 15 minutes for their journey.
Works may restrict wide-load vehicle access and permit holders should check the TMR Conditions of Operation Database before travelling
For the latest traffic and travel information visit QLDTraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 14 90. For any other enquires please contact 13QGOV.
Please don’t hesitate to call 4622 9511 during business hours, (8am to 5pm), or email SouthWest.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns or feedback